Facility Management teams can also have the responsibility of tracking the purchase and usage of items like Stationery as well as Consumables. Since there is a wide variety in these items, they are normally procured from different vendors, and have different order quantities. In addition, since they are needed by a large number of people, they are fast moving. If their inventory is manually tracked, there can be frequent stock-outs when the items are exhausted before a new order can be made. Also, there may be additional purchases beyond the requirements, leading to excess expenditure. Hence, we need to automate the inventory management process to optimize costs and improve service levels.
Smart-FM's Inventory Management is designed to automate the process of requisition and delivery of Stationery & Consumable items. Its features include
- Inventory items can be kept in stock or directly purchased from vendors
- Track the Minimum Order Quantity as well as Reorder levels for stock items
- Purchase Items are linked to their specific vendors with the agreed rates
- Stock of different items can be maintained at multiple locations
- End users can requisition stock or purchase items from any location
- The stock items in request are routed to the right stock location for fulfilment
- The item quantities can be modified by the receiver if required
- They are then packed and dispatched to the respective persons/li>
- Address labels are printed & courier / hand delivery details recorded
- The quantity of items in stock is reduced after their dispatch
- Alerts are triggered when stock levels go below reorder levels
- For items that are purchased, the requests are routed to the right vendors
- The vendors dispatch items to the respective locations
- The total expenditure for each vendor is calculated based on the item rates
- Dashboards and Reports for analysis of data
Optimize purchase of items based on data from requisitions
Ensure that stock is available by ordering at the right reorder levels
Simplify requisition processes for end users
Dispatch details recorded for each request to ensure timely delivery
We can schedule a discussion to understand your requirements for automation of Real Estate & Facility Management processes as well as give a demonstration on the Smart-FM solution.
We can also setup a Trial - with your own data - to show its flexibility & ease-of-use and fitment to your requirements.
401, Mittal Commercia, off Andheri Kurla Road,
Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059.
+91 - 9820880525
+91 - 22 - 285 111 08